Tangkama is a Courier-on-Demand Service. With the click of a button, you can request a delivery or errand carried out on your behalf. How cool is that? That’s convenience redefined.
WELCOME TO CONVENIENCE
COURIER SERVICE ON-DEMAND
Unique to the proposition of Tangkama is the fact that it is exclusively ON-DEMAND, in such a way that it is accessed as and when a need arises only.
Subscribing to Tangkama creates room and frees up time that could be better served solving other pressing and more ‘useful’ agenda. Or simply, relaxing.
Tangkama allows for an outfit to engage courier service suppliers as and when needed. Thus, one pays per transaction as opposed to paying a flat rate – paid monthly and without discussion.
Beyond on-demand access, convenience and cost effectiveness, Tangkama also answers to the need for accessibility. The service solution is designed in such a way that users are able to initiate, engage, modify and control the entire delivery process in real-time.
The primary mode of execution of courier services through Tangkama is via motor bikes. This strategic choice was one made deliberately in answer to the need of speed in execution of courier services of this nature.
How It Works
- Open the App
- Provide Pick Up Location, Name and Contact Number at Pick-Up Point
- Determine Pick-Up Time and provide additional Details about the nature of Pick-Up (describe item being pick up. E.g. glass, fragile, paper, food, etc.).
- Select one of 2 billing options thus; Flat Rate vs Per KM Billing (Using Google Map to measure mileage).
- Provide Delivery details (Location – by typing location on Google Map Plugin, Name and Contact Number at Delivery Point)
- Indicate latest time of Delivery and any additional Delivery Details (e.g. Beware of Dogs, Ring Door Bell, Deliver to Secretary/Reception, etc.)
- Proceed to Payment window/screen where one can choose between payment by Mobile Money and Payment by Cash.
- Submit task.
- A series of notifications (including sms messages) would be immediately sent to task creator’s and Delivery Contact’s device providing:
- Name of Rider and Details of task
- A link to track the location of the Rider as they approach Pick Up Point.
- A link to rate Rider
- App allows Riders to collect Specific notes and Signature of recipient at Delivery Point. Riders may also take pictures at delivery point on request (through Pick-Up and/or Delivery Details provided).
This is best App on my phone. I can’t believe this wasn’t there like 10years ago.
Afia HammondMarketing Executive
Prompt response. Courteous rider who knows his way around town. He completed the task in record time. On the whole, very impressive service delivery.
Was exactly what I wanted. Fast and seamless.
Very professional. Thanks for the support.