TANGKAMA BLACKLIST OFFENSES
The Tangkama Blacklist triggers/offense consists of:
- Robotic behavior
- Deliberately creating tasks and canceling on purpose just for spite.
- Creating an unduly unreasonable sequence of tasks over a relatively small-time periods/window.
- Non-payment for services rendered.
- Refusal to pay for services without an opportunity to negotiate or compensate.
- Short changing by paying less than stipulated costs without satisfactory engagement.
- General abuse of platform
- Fake tasks
- Deliberate mismatch of pick-up and drop-off locations
- Picking of pylon riders
- It is abominable for Service Providers to carry pylon riders.
- Being Offline
- Being offline for more than six (6) hours in a day
- Being offline for three (3) days in roll with or without notice
- Being offline for five (5) non-consecutive days in a month
- Failed Delivery
- Three (3) counts of failed delivery with or without a satisfactory reason
- Every pending delivery beyond six (6) hours after tasked assigned and confirmed would be treated as a Failed Delivery*.
- For every delivery made after six (6) hours that was not pre-scheduled, such delivery would be for free*.
- Where a free delivery is offered to a customer as compensation, such cost would be passed on to the SP concerned*.
- Five (5) cancelations in a day with or without satisfactory reason*.
- Ten (10) cancelations in a month with or without satisfactory reason*.
- Any task that is assigned and accepted but not delivered after 24 hours is considered a canceled task*.
- Damaged Package
- Two (2) incidents/accidents of damaged (including partly damaged) parcels in transit with or without a satisfactory explanation*.
- Cost of damaged packages would be passed on to SP
- Any SP involved in crime or criminal conduct would automatically be blacklisted.
- Any SP who acquires a criminal record of any sort would be blacklisted immediately.
- Poor Customer Service
- Abuse of customers when reported and investigated, guilty parties (SPs) would be given verbal warning on first count.
- Continuous occurrences counting to five (5), especially from repeat offenders would attract indefinite suspension.
- General Indiscipline
- Road rage offenses once reported, investigated and findings concluded would attract for such SP a warning and subsequently indefinite suspension.
- Traffic offenses once unresolved at scene and escalates would attract warning. Repeat offenders would get suspended indefinitely.